Preparing for the cold

I maybe should have done that before it became -25 degrees here... However, I have finally got a jacket that I can wear with lolita!(*´▽`*)I had a coat from Bodyline once, but I didn't like the material and compared to this new one it's actually pretty bad haha. 
It's Angelic Pretty's Dolly Short Coat in, as you can see, black and white houndtooth. It's too thin to wear in the winter here, since it becomes real cold, but it'll be great for the autumn and spring and I just love it 
The fluffy stuff is detachable! And I love how 60'-ish it is.
This was the first item I've ordered from Closetchild, and I'm so impressed by them! It was really easy even though the site was in japanese, and the package arrived 2 or 3 days after payment. Just great!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar