90% accidental haul

Swatches, L-R: MUS Sea Shell, NYX Prague & Copenhagen
Last week I finally received my Cherry Culture order, which took in total more than 3 weeks! But since it was a 40% sale, I say it was worth it. Also this weekend we visited my uncle and his family, who lives only a few hundred metres away from a shopping center. And hence the accidental haul and a little to big damage to my wallet... But first things first, my Cherry Culture order. I didn't order a lot, but I ended up with two more Soft Matte Lip Creams ($6) in Prague and Copenhagen, and the HD Eyeshadow Base ($6). The lip creams are aaaamazing, feel like I'm going to wear Prague especially a lot this fall! Such a perfect berry shade, and I love wearing liquid matte lipsticks to school, so I don't need to reapply through out the day. I ordered this on the 40% sale and it only costed me about $11.

At the shopping centre it seems like get a lot but cosmetics is damn expensive in Sweden! I went to Kicks and picked up a couple of things. First the Make Up Store blush in Sea Shell (165sek), the perfect rosy/mauve shade. I've actually used this for eyeshadow aswell, as it's very pigmented. When I saw this tiny and (relatively) cheap tube of Glam Glow Super Mud (149sek), I just had to get it just to try out. I don't want to spend 500 sek on a face mask I don't like! Last and most boring is a sharpener and the Burt's Bee lipbalm which I already hate as it stings my lips like crazy. I guess it's the peppermint, should have read the packaging... I'm going back to my Nivea lip balm. Then I went to H&M since I had heard rumors about them starting to sell Real Techniques. And the rumors were true! I got so excited when I saw them, and the cashier laughed at me so much! I got the Expert Face Brush (119sek), because I'm so tired of the streakiness that comes with the normal foundation brush. I already love it!

I have a teeny The Body Shop haul coming next! Hopefully I'll have time for some more Halloween looks in the weekend also. Until next time  

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar